Saturday, January 2, 2010




HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

It's 2010! I cannot believe how quickly time has flown. I must first apologize for not posting since June.....after dedicating a lot of time to my brides, time has gotten away from me and my laptop. Now for the good news, look for some exciting news about KiSS Events. I have been featured in the latest Knot Magazine for MO/KS! So, look for a post this week about the feature. We are also working on a new and improved website along with some other REALLY fun stuff. I cannot reveal too many details, but I am super excited!!!!!! (yee haw!) We will feature some of our 2009 clients as well. Finally, look forward to some tips, inspiration and all around wedding goodness.

Again, Happy New Year to you! I pray that 2010 holds health, peace and prosperity for you and your families!

Sharon

No comments: