Sunday, January 17, 2010

Making Things Happen 2010!

Wow....I just returned from Dallas meeting Lara Casey , the Southern Weddings Magazine team and Jeff Holt. Lara and her good friend Jeff launched The Making Things Happen 2010 tour across America designed to fire up those in the wedding planning industry. Let me just say that my ears are still smoking because I am fired up and excited about what is in store for KiSS Events.

I had the chance to meet a number of amazing vendors from the Dallas area and I am just as excited for what they will accomplish in 2010.

If you haven't checked out the Southern Weddings Mag blog, you simply must do so. They feature some of the most beautiful, inspiring and sweet weddings.

Thanks again Lara, Jeff, Emily and Katharine for a wonderful experience!!

No comments: